Other Links!!!

Starflower

About Me

My photo
Hello there! I make videos, doodles, music and do other crazy shenanigans on the interwebz! Please don't hit me.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Been doing alot of ScrewAttack stuff lately...

Hey guys,
So I've been working on two things. The first thing is a song for Safety First which I just finished and also put a video together to accommodate it. I posted a demo of what I had so far two days ago.


The second thing is a ScrewAttack Themed Halo Map which I will be entering into a contest. I got about 60% of it done on the first day and I still have a week so I'll take it in baby steps from here on out. I also don't want to gave anything away at this point, but I'll say that I'm having a heck of a time putting in kill areas and also making sure there aren't any blank and/or boring areas which is pretty hard on its own.

So I hope you all have a good weekend just as I am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment