Other Links!!!

Starflower

About Me

My photo
Hello there! I make videos, doodles, music and do other crazy shenanigans on the interwebz! Please don't hit me.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Two new videos! (Last weeks and this weeks)

Sorry that I'm a bit late posting these onto my blog. I've just been busy with getting stuff ready for going back to school :O
Anywho, here u go!

Heres the long awaited episode of Mr Mittens! I put quite a bit of work into this one, through the production, technical difficulties and I also had to wait till the start of September as I have reached my internet limit in August aha. Hope you like it :)


Heres the first and only video that I shot at Fan Expo this year. I think you might see more videos like this next year ;D


This week there may or may not be a video. It mostly depends on how quickly I get comfortable with my school schedule (which is pretty easy so no worries). But until then, have a good day and I'll see u next time :P

No comments:

Post a Comment