Other Links!!!

Starflower

About Me

My photo
Hello there! I make videos, doodles, music and do other crazy shenanigans on the interwebz! Please don't hit me.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEA- oh whatever

Hey Pie-zonos! It's the Super Spencer Brothers SUPER UPDATE! 
 First, here's a couple of videos that you might have missed...

Technicolour Prison! A short film that Jordan a bunch of friends and myself worked on through the duration of the Summer and Autumn season. I'm very proud of what the finished product looks like. CHECK IT OUT!


This is little tune I made for use in my own videos and such...


NOW there are two things that I'm working on. One being the Mr Mittens Season Finale and the other one being a Mr Mittens video to hold over until then! After that, Mr Mittens will me on a hiatus for a while as I want to work on making it a more consistent and "appealing" show, if that makes any sense.




  Another thing.. I GOT ACCEPTED INTO COLLEGE! So next September I'll be studying up on Animation and the whole shebang! Great stuff right?



I don't reckon I'll be making another post here until I finish a Mr Mittens video. I have been meaning to get to revamping the look of the blog... SO STAY TUNED!


 Later cats and dogs
~Spencer W.


No comments:

Post a Comment