Other Links!!!

Starflower

About Me

My photo
Hello there! I make videos, doodles, music and do other crazy shenanigans on the interwebz! Please don't hit me.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Filmography of 2010

Wow, what a year! Two summers ago I said to myself that I would be a video makerish person... and this year I feel had been my most productive yet! I have learned and gained so many things this year and I have you to thank! It's just watching a video or two of mine, liking my videos, subscribing and more (you know who you are :P). Thank you so much for a wonderful year and I'll hopefully continue doing this for many more years to come.

On a side note. Hopefully I can get the sixth part of the first two Spontaneous plays rendered and uploaded before 2011 :S

No comments:

Post a Comment