Other Links!!!

Starflower

About Me

My photo
Hello there! I make videos, doodles, music and do other crazy shenanigans on the interwebz! Please don't hit me.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mr Mittens - Christmas FIRST EPISODE :D

I never thought it would come so soon, but I finally got a start on the Mr Mittens web show! An idea just hit me and ASAP I shot it in one day and edited it on the next. My only regret is that my bro had the HD setting set on the camcorder before recording, so now the video is a tad squished (at the begining there is a shot of a door nob... look at the nob and that will prove my point.
I'm gona look into seeing if theres any way to fix it, but eh, not the end of the world right?
As for future projects, theres Game & Glitch... which I should work on because somebody went through the trouble of making music for the intro. As for Mr Mittens, I have an idea or two. The matter is just, as always, figuring out how I'm going to approach them.

Hope you all had a good Holiday season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment