Other Links!!!

Starflower

About Me

My photo
Hello there! I make videos, doodles, music and do other crazy shenanigans on the interwebz! Please don't hit me.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another weekend wasted... ish

Hey guys,
So if you remember a post I made a week or two ago about what I wanted to do with AAA, you will remember that I wanted to start making game reviews. So while I'm working on recording the game footage for those, I also have been talking with my buddy Daniel who helped me with French Pikachu. So hopefully Daniel and I will be working on a new video in the next few weeks. I have also been writing a few short screen plays for a few short videos. They will mostly be parodies of my life, but non the less I hope that somebody can relate to or enjoy them.

That's pretty much it! Hope y'all have a happy Easter... whenever that is and I'll talk to ya later.

~Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment