Other Links!!!

Starflower

About Me

My photo
Hello there! I make videos, doodles, music and do other crazy shenanigans on the interwebz! Please don't hit me.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Shows that I'm working on... have I talked about this already?

Been working on quite a few shows lately. I'm just in the process of starting two more shows and am just trying to get through some technical problems to start on a few others.

Currently Working on
Highscore AAA (Game reviews)
Spenny & Dan play... (Game playthroughs)
Mr Mittens (Original show)


Ideas in the works

Game & Glitch (how to...ish show)
How to with Goomba Xx
*I also want to start doing some skits. I think that the video game related ones will be put under Highscore AAA and the normal ones will be their own separate category.

So as you may predict, there may be a few issues with trying to get so many shows out at such an early state. Heck, Mr Mittens is only at its second episode (and hopefully soon it's third). One of the ideas of having so many shows to work on is so that I wont get bored from working on just one idea. This will be a good way for me to make videos that I actually FEEL like making, as opposed to making a video for the sake of it being made.

The only thing that I am waiting to get are composite cables for my Wii. When I get that I will be able to start Game & Glitch and the next Mr Mittens episode. As for How to with Goomba Xx... It will come when I feel as though my videos may be something that somebody may want to emulate. Meaning, I just need to improve over time and experience.

I'll soon be uploading a... "test" (if you will) for Spenny & Dan play. So until next time... CONCLUSION!

No comments:

Post a Comment