Other Links!!!

Starflower

About Me

My photo
Hello there! I make videos, doodles, music and do other crazy shenanigans on the interwebz! Please don't hit me.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Com Tec Videos

For my final project in com tec, my friend Taha a I had to make a movie trailer, along with a number of other things (movie poster, stills, website, ect). We made this about a week ago, and I think it turned out pretty well. I still need to properly set up the Green screen, but that will come later ;)

One of the other things that I mentioned was an animation using either pivot or flash. We used both :)

These were some videos that we made earlier in the year that Taha also worked on me with (except for the last one)


Well that all folks! I still got a lot of work to do, as it is getting close to the end of the school year, so I'm gona get right on that now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment