Other Links!!!

Starflower

About Me

My photo
Hello there! I make videos, doodles, music and do other crazy shenanigans on the interwebz! Please don't hit me.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Safety cadet N00B (Safety First)

WOW! I think I'm starting to get into the rhythm of getting videos out weekly! This video, I shot and edited today, in the afternoon and really enjoyed it! If you are not familiar with the webshow Safety First, then I would suggest checking the note below the video. Enjoy! :)


NOTE: You are likely to not understand this video, because this video was made in reference to the web show Safety First on ScrewAttack. I made this video as to become a part of the Safety Cadets, which is a group of g1s who are in fact SAFE. To become a Safety Cadet you, need to be wearing a safety suit and tie, drink tea with pinkies out, ect... so they're pretty much British.

No comments:

Post a Comment