Other Links!!!

Starflower

About Me

My photo
Hello there! I make videos, doodles, music and do other crazy shenanigans on the interwebz! Please don't hit me.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

March Break

SO I've been on March Break in Arizona for the past week... No I'm not bragging... well ya kinda. I also recorded a few videos. One of them being a lot like The Epic Pie Eating video I made on Thanksgiving and another one which will hopefully be Fresh PIXELATED Air 2.

Right now I'm also looking at how much money I have to invest into an HDMI capture card. As you can see in the new Mr Mittens episode, my capture card is a pretty standard AV cable quality capture card (Its a Dazzel to be exact). I don't think I need one for recording footage on Wii since it only uses the standard AV Cables, but for Xbox 360 and definitely PS3.

For my Birthday (which is today :D) I finally got Donkey Kong Country Returns! Now I'm getting closer to making that "quick look at DKC game over screens" video. I'm still thinking of ideas of how to approach it, but I really want to do my best to make this funny... I'm not kidding, that is actually a hard thing to do when its not mindless nonsense.

So until next time... I really need a cool line of my conclusions....

PEACE OUT HOME BOYS AND GALS!

No comments:

Post a Comment