Other Links!!!

Starflower

About Me

My photo
Hello there! I make videos, doodles, music and do other crazy shenanigans on the interwebz! Please don't hit me.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Mr Mittens - Scarry?

Meow, It's a new Mr Mittens episode!


Whats next for Mr Mittens? I'm still waiting to see what feedback (if any) I get from this. But I'm sure that I'll be doing another one. I want to make it a lot more like the Christmas episode, where I can bring in more of a story rather then commentary.

There's also Game & Glitch! I still feel I need at least one more glitch to start working on it. I also need to record a new intro because I'm now in HD. I dont feel as though that will be my NEXT thing but it will definitely be close.

I want to make a video that takes a look at the creepy/scary Game Over screens in Donkey Kong Country. I just need to first play some DKR Wii and then I can hopefully start on that. I also want to get one of my buddies to help me out with this one too :P

No comments:

Post a Comment