Other Links!!!

Starflower

About Me

My photo
Hello there! I make videos, doodles, music and do other crazy shenanigans on the interwebz! Please don't hit me.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Starting to decide what "HIghscore AAA" will be

So recently I've brought up the question of what the show "Highscore AAA" will be. It may appear that so far it's only purpose was to be the name for my blog and nothing else, but I want it to b more then that. This year, along with getting Mr. M and G&G started up I want to get HS AAA started. I want it to be a show where I will either do a game review, top 10, a quick look, or a particular skit. As I said in a previous post I recently got DKC Returns and with that I want to do a quick look at the DKC game over screens and along with that I would like to do a normal game review. I recently got a HDMI capture card off of ebay, so it should get here in a week and so and then hopefully I can start on both, along with the first episode of Game & Glitch if I choose to.

...That was a mouthful, so I'll leave it off here

Happy weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment